13 March 2007

Money

My eldest daughter currently has more in her wallet than I do. For many months she has continually decided to save her money rather than spend it on some of our small shopping trips. Each time I ask her what she is saving her money to buy. Her response is always, "A Barbie."

Never mind that she has five, maybe six Barbies. She probably has more. Let me see if I can list them:
  1. Cinderella
  2. Ken as Prince Charming
  3. Nori from Mermaidia
  4. Genevieve from Twelve Dancing Princesses
  5. Erika from The Princess and the Pauper
  6. One that we call Stripper Barbie
  7. One handed Barbie. (White Dragon caused that.)
  8. A light up Little Mermaid, that may or not be of the Mattel brand.
I'm missing one. I'm sure of it.

Today, we are taking my five year old's $26 to the toy store. I'll let you know if she buys the Barbie or not.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love it that she wants to buy a Barbie!