Our weather this weekend was wonderful. We spent as much time outside as a family as we could. Phill trimmed trees. Inwe drug the branches to the brush pile. We planted pansies. Larien patted the dirt down and watered each one with a small watering can. We also discovered a huge worm in our garden area. Fully elongated, this thing was easily eight inches. Both Inwe and Larien held it in their hands.Finwe roamed around us as we worked and played. If he wasn't right next to us, he was next to White Dragon throwing a ball or tugging at the bone in her mouth. She was quite thrilled.
Today, I decided to mix the extra paint in our garage so that the salvaged deck railing we use as a decorative fence could get some coats of paint. As I mixed the paint, Inwe and Larien hovered around me. Throwing all caution to the wind, I found two other brushes and let them join me.
Are there drips? Yes. Is it perfect? No. Do we care? Not one little bit.
And, notice that it was Princess Larien painting in a crown.
2 comments:
Who is taking the photo? It's rare to see you in the photo with the kids. I love this photo. It's a classic. The crown. The paint inspector mother. The girls. Love it!
Phill took the photo even though I told him not to get me in it.
Post a Comment