12 October 2007

Mom Mom is in Charge

This weekend, Phill and I are house-hunting in New Orleans. Inwe has asked that we find a house "exactly like this one" meaning our current one. I told her that I probably couldn't find one exactly like ours, but that I would find a house that had a room for each of the kids as well as a bit of a yard for White Dragon. She grudgingly agreed and asked if she could paint her new room green.

A girl with a green room. Love it.

My mom is in charge, and her first day with just the kids was a busy one. The school had Grandparents' Day with activities in all three classrooms. What a juggle for her. Also at the school was the first Whole School Circle (think assembly, but more organic). At last check, the kids were happy, fed, and all with her.

I knew she could do it.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Well she is a Mom.
And a teacher.

She ought to be able to handle it.
She raised you. And Mav.