17 October 2007

Shoved out of the way already

The girls and I discussed our house in New Orleans. With three stories, five bedrooms, and a guest house, we have plenty of room for our family.

From the back of the van a voice carried over the music and road noise.

"Can Finwe have the guest house?"

7 comments:

turtle toes said...

Love it! I needed a good laugh today!

Unknown said...

Tell my baby girl that the guest house is for Aunt Lizzie!

Sarabeth said...

Oh, Aunt Lizzie. You aren't allowed to have a room to yourself. Larien will insist that you share her room. Plus, I'm not entirely sure which girl said it. It could have been Inwe.

molly said...

which house did you pick?

Sarabeth said...

This one. Don't look at the price. We didn't pay that for it.

Trixie said...

How funny is that remark??? Brothers. Golly. I remember those days too.

Glad to know you paid less for the house :) Wise shopper that you are!

jmb said...

Just looking at the house. It's gorgeous inside and out. You must be so excited.