Thank goodness they invited the horses...very impt indeed! It is amazing how gender specific kids get even when not pushed. First R instictively went to any type of vehicle although we offered lots of variety including a doll which he did not show any interest in until I was pregnant. Little R goes instictively to the dolls...very strange these genetics. Happy 2007!
3 comments:
I know it was a grand event!
Thank goodness they invited the horses...very impt indeed! It is amazing how gender specific kids get even when not pushed. First R instictively went to any type of vehicle although we offered lots of variety including a doll which he did not show any interest in until I was pregnant. Little R goes instictively to the dolls...very strange these genetics. Happy 2007!
I so remember being this young and creative! I could spend weeks with my dolls!
Post a Comment