28 December 2006

Oops!

The kids and I spent time with Cirdan and Findarato today. I forgot to bring the camera, which means that my mind is also quite blank. There were balls, small dump trucks, remote control monster trucks, dogs leaping/running/wrestling, swings, slides, mud. I had to drag the girls away before Finwe exploded into a tirade of tears.

He saved that for tonight when he refused to go to bed.

My rhetorical question of the day: Why can't children learn how to fall asleep once and be done with it? Why must there be negotiations over the number of books or the type of sleepwear? What changed from Monday evening with Finwe? For the love of Mom, what? Can I have my drink some milk, get some kisses, lay down to directly go to sleep baby back? Please? I beg you! Wait? Who am I begging? Oh, shut up and go to bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay that little rant just made me laugh.