08 August 2006

Did you read it?

This weekend I wrote about our conversation on the way home from the pool. No one commented. Did you miss it? Did you read it? Do you realize that Larien was completely following the conversation and turned the focus back on her? Someone say something!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful and hilarious and yes, I noticed she turned the conversation back to her. You have extraordinary children.

Anonymous said...

Read it. Loved it.

Anonymous said...

Yes I read it too. It gave me a laugh but I didn't comment before. Sorry. :)

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud.

Anonymous said...

I've been away from my bookmarks on my computer -- dog sitting for a friend. I'm catching up now. You've got an amazing writing style that makes me feel like I'm riding in the jump seat when your family is out and about! I hope the boo boo is better better now.

Seriously, when I read about the kids sitting with juice boxes after swimming lessons, I can smell that glorious swimming-pool-chlorine smell of childhood.