19 October 2007

I'm Gonna Get T for This

While I was in New Orleans, the amazing, fabulous T visited with the girls. She was on fall break from college. When I spoke with her, I heard the excitement of being around the girls. Sure, she probably wanted to see Finwe, too, but Inwe and Larien are so interactive with T.

My mom decided to play with Finwe upstairs (he warms her heart, she says). T had the girls all to herself for four hours. Somehow, nail painting occurred. Doesn't Inwe look like the proverbial kid in a candy shop? The expression on her face clearly says, "Look at my nails. They're drying. They're colored. Dad so does not want me to have my nails painted, and the girl that I adore did the painting!"

Inwe squealed on the phone when she called me later that evening. Painted nails. Oh, help.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

How lovely. She deserves painted nails once in a while even if Daddy isn't on board.