26 September 2007

One of those

Finwe has been as attached to me these past few days of our beach vacation as he is normally. I have managed to have time without him, when my mother or aunt or uncle takes the reins of his attention. He is, generally, with me if I am in the house.

This morning, I was having a conversation with Phill while he was in the shower. Well, the conversation leaned more towards my side as I was relating the story of how I ended up as the only adult on the beach with all three children. Phill finished the shower, opened the door, and dried off his face. I heard a small voice behind me.

"I got one of those."

Phill stopped drying his face to ask, "What did he just say?", just as I was asking Finwe what he had exactly.

Finwe responded to me, "I got a penis."

Can you say revelation?

No comments: