A week ago we received the completed plates. And, yes, I am just now getting around to taking pictures and posting them for you to see. Here is Inwe's design first.
Do you remember when you always drew a house with flowers under a sky filled with birds and sunshine? I certainly do, except I drew airplanes in the sky. We lived close to the local airport and got to see the Naval Aviation students flying in the skies all the time. I think it is nice that Inwe portrays her world as one filled with rainbows and birds. Of course, the other cool bit is that our house has a round roof vent at the front like she's drawn. She is an observant child.Larien, being three, is much more into the abstract art and the world of color.
I personally see a bit of multicolored sky with flames coming from the ground. Perhaps it is a volcano as I see a hint of brown, which can symbolize the earth. More likely, Larien was just trying to fill the circular area completely.
1 comment:
These are so very lovely!
Post a Comment