
I don't know what inspired Phill to predict this. We were simply eating dinner last night. Inwe was complaining of eating her veggies. Larien was sitting quietly stealing triangles of Finwe's grilled cheese sandwich. Finwe was shoving his mouth full of carrots and roasted potatoes.
Phill looked down at Larien's plate. He noticed that Larien had taken the beans out of the green bean pod and eaten on the beans. She completely ignored his urging that "most people eat the entire bean, Larien." She kept picking the beans out of the pods and popped them in her mouth with a smile.
Phill looked at me quite seriously. "She's going to be a goth."
"Hmm. Well." I thought of an appropriate response. "I'm going to have to learn how to do a smoky eye so I can teach her. She can't be a goth without smoky eyes and heavy eyeliner."
3 comments:
Ummm, she won't be if I have anything to do with it!
Mav--I'd be okay with goth as long as she doesn't wear army boots.
hahahaha
Mango Salsa's daughter (the 8 yr old) is going to be one of those artistic kids wearing camo pants, black punk rock tshirt and short pixie hair cuts with very lovely wide eyes. Delicate but punk.
Post a Comment