
Today I took Finwe for his 15 month well child visit. He measures 80.4 cm or 31.65 inches. That ranks between 75-90% for boys his age. His weight at 12.4 kg or 27.3 pounds is closer to the 90% growth curve, but he's still proportional. If you looked at his belly, you might think he had been drinking beer as it hangs over his diapers and pants.
Overall, he right on track developmentally as he is walking well and has good receptive speech (that means he comprehends what others are saying). Let's say he has between 5 and 10 words depending on the day. I put a list of words on my long, data-free post a week or so ago. I should have added these words:
- bye (and sometimes it is hi as well)
- up (but you might mistake it for a grunt)
- kiss (at least he has the "ssssss" part down)
- that (lovingly said as dat)
No comments:
Post a Comment