14 September 2006

Play Date

This afternoon Inwe had a play date with one of her classmates, Nienna. The two girls were so excited when I met them at school. Larien was nearly as excited that Inwe was bringing home a friend. Nienna hadn't been in the van for two mintues before Larien said, "I love you, Nienna."

Larien followed Inwe and Nienna around for half an hour attempting to play with them. The older girls were very nice about it and displayed no impatience with the tag-a-long. Nienna is an older sister as well. I think that helped.

After just a bit longer, I put Larien in her room with a drink and snack. In two minutes, she was asleep. Tonight will be weird because of this. Inwe is very tired. Larien will be awake until 10pm. Finwe also petered out at 5:30pm. He'll be awake for a long time, too.

Excuse me, I've gotten off topic.

Nienna and Inwe played with Barbies but soon progressed to dress up. I think Nienna was Sleeping Beauty. Inwe was Snow White. Both girls had so much fun with the visit that Nienna's mom had to drag her out of the house. Inwe asked to have her friend over again. Nienna's mom has already invited Inwe to visit the first week of October.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack, oh Jack, where art thou? Equal time is demanded, huh, requested.