
Larien, a few days after her birth.

After cake at one year of age.

Last year, at age two, with her big Care Bear.

This morning, at
3 years, although not posing quite as I'd like her to. But that's Larien. She will always do things her way. Phill says when she gets older we are sending her to Aunt Maverick for the summer. I think Aunt Maverick will like that.
4 comments:
Happy, happy, happy birthday, 3-year-old Larien!! It looks like you had a very fun day. I hope the green cake was GOOD. -- from Trixie in Oklahoma.
Oh Aunt Maverick will love having my darling little girl for the summer - I can teach her everything I know and then send her back!
Just don't send her to me. There would be much hair pulling on my end as this little one is too much like moi! Let Mav have her :) but when you get her back you can't blame Mav for all of the new "tricks"...
Happy birthday!!!
Post a Comment