I made a comment, "Oh, that looks nice. Did you do the buttons yourself?"
"I did," Inwe replied triumphantly. "I'm going to be a scientist today. I'm wearing my scientist shirt."
I was pretty sure what she meant, but I decided to probe her logic. "What about that shirt makes you say it is a scientist shirt?" Phill was smiling in the background.
"Scientists were white shirts, so I'm a scientist."
I nodded my head. "That's true, Inwe. Scientists do wear white lab coats. You do look like a scientist."
Inwe had a very serious expression on her face, "I'm a vampire scientist."
She could mean two things with this statement:
- She is a vampire who is a scientist.
- She is a scientist who studies vampires.
3 comments:
Thanks so very much for the invitation to visit your group! I didn't know anything about the Beta thing with Google, so I've learned some things.
I'm happy I can still read your reports on your family. I mean, what would I do when I need a vampire scientist if I couldn't read about Inwe's specialty?
I agree with Trixie in OK. It is very important that we stay abreast of these changes in medical specialities. With Halloween right around the corner, you never know when we may need to call on a vampire scientist!
Ha ha ha! You almost made me spit out cereal all over Alan's computer when I started laughing. :)
Post a Comment