12 February 2009

We are here. Are you here?

So, I'm a very big slacker lately on this blog and even on the other one. My focus shifted to writing and caring more for my kids. Plus, the kids are pretty easy lately. School, ballet, gymnastics, art and friends take up our time and give us lots of laughs and smiles and a few tears. I'm also busier than I've been in recent years with planning two large events, one massive vacation, and learning to run the house more efficiently without Phill around much. If you add in Carnival, ending on Mardi Gras, I haven't much energy to even post photos much less stories. Heck, it is getting to the point that I can't remember the cute, interesting, astouding sentences the kids utter. Today, Finwe told one of our neighbors that he loved her and gave her a huge hug. How cute is that?

So, I'm bad. You are, too. I've not gotten any comments in ages and ages, which is fine. We don't all have time to write, "Heard that! How Cute! Fabulous." There are days that petting the dog seems like a monumental chore. (Don't worry, she gets lots and lots of love. She's awesome and currently on a play date at the Sully Mansion.)

Is it possible for you to leave a comment? Tell me that you are still reading? If I don't get any, I'm going to put the blog in the attic for a bit. It's like when I cycle out toys for my kids. A few months later, they think they have new toys. Works for them.


Mummified frog we found on Prytania St. Yep, still in my house. I'm only grossed out when I accidentally touch it.


At the beach on a February day while visiting my mom.


The girls and I play Old Maid, which Larien lost every time, and that is no exaggeration.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

turtle toes said...

I'm still here but completely understand! I haven't posted on my blog since Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Guess I keep up with yall because of FB and well, I'm closer now!

Unknown said...

Yes, yes, I read. I remember to check your other blog more often, but then I want to see pics of the kids and head over here. But heck, I've only got one and can hardly keep my head on straight these days...

molly said...

I am still here. And I watch you on FB too.

Trixie said...

I'm still here and am closing down my blog BUT DON'T you dare do that...I need to stay in contact with you somehow!