19 May 2009

Because Pictures Say 1000 Words

It's pool weather here already, and we've taken advantage of the pool. Inwe has lungs of steel and can stay underwater a long time.

Living so close to my mother allows us to drive off to Pensacola for no better reason than just to say hello to her for a few days. This is Larien on the beach. I believe that she grows everyday.

Finwe as a superhero. He has decided that he likes the waves, which is good. I dunked him, head first, when he got sand in his eye. We'd left the beach the day before because of not being able to get the sand out of his eye. When we got home and had finished flushing the eye with sterile eye wash, I said, "Dad would have just dunked him in the water." So, that's what I did the next day.

It appears that Larien is much shorter than Inwe, but in reality, maybe two inches separate them. Inwe has a bucket of seaweed, much of which she brought home.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The beach looks BEAUTIFUL. My sister and I spent HOURS at the pool growing up and, for a time, in the pool in our very own backyard. We'd race, do fancy dives, and prepare choreographed (kinda) "synchronized" swimming routines that we charged our parents 5 cents to see when done. Glad you're enjoying the hot water there -- it's still crazy cold for May here!